You may like to have a Do Care Visitor once a week for a chat, or you may like choose from the variety of planned activity groups.
Choose as much or as little as you like.
- just fill in our online Contact form.
- call into our Office at 26 Murray St, Colac.
- phone us or email us – see our Contact Us page.
When we receive your name, our Liaison Officer will visit you to tell you more about Do Care and assess your needs. South West Do Care will work with you to stay active, connected and as independent as possible. We will still be guided by you. You need to be at the centre of this decision.
Working together, we start by listening to you
- what you can do for yourself
- what you need help with to stay safe and well at home
- what you want to be able to do or keep doing
We then make a plan with you to support you to achieve what you would like to do.
You may then be “matched” to a suitable Volunteer and/or included in the activities and outings which you choose. This would usually happen within 3 weeks.
Find out more about other local support organisations and links to other support: